If so, follow the three easy steps below and you’ll be on your way to getting the help you need.
1. Make your Profile Shine! Use the tips outlined in this document to create an organization profile that attracts volunteers: http://d.pr/f/gooB. Keep in mind, organizations that complete their profile with a logo, picture, and an engaging description get matched much quicker!
- It’s All About Impact. Show people what you’re all about. Don’t tell them.
- Got goals? Clearly explain the mission of your organization — getting professionals to buy-in to your vision is half the battle.
- Make it Personal. Professionals volunteer for organizations, but they work with you! Tell them why you do what you do, and let them know who they’ll have the privilege of working with
2. Fill out your project planning form. Download this pdf and use the second page to guide your planning: http://d.pr/f/VYde. Outline what you need help with most, what your objectives are and deadlines.
3. Lastly email email@example.com and one of our amazing account managers will schedule your Project Planning call!
We can’t wait for you to get matched.